VFOP006: Experienced and inexperienced Cabin Crew
Looking for Cabin Crew!
Due to the expansion of our fleet we are looking to recruit experienced and non-experienced Cabin Crew for our base in Cyprus.
As we aspire to be the best value airline within all the countries we serve, we are looking for exceptional people to join our team.
- A minimum of 3 months’ previous experience as a cabin crew member within the last 5 years will be considered an advantage
- Previous long-haul experience will be a plus
- Previous experience in customer service roles
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with demanding customers
- High School Diploma
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must with additional languages, especially Chinese, an advantage
- Holder of an EU passport or entitlement to work and travel in Europe without restrictions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to swim unaided
- No visible tattoo
- Flexible and willing to work on a shift roster and weekends
A competitive salary, medical cover and other benefits including staff travel and staff discount card will be offered to successful candidates.
If you meet all the above minimum requirements and you are interested in this position, please forward your CV, stating the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!